Membership, Leagues & Golf Course Committee
- Single Adult: $365
- Two Person Family: $475
- Each Additional Child: $45 (Must live in the household)
- Retired Single: $330 (62 years of age or older)
- Senior Family: $425
- Single Student: $150
- Non-Student 19-22: $200
Moran Township Residents
- For the 2021 golf season, residents of Moran Township who purchase a season pass to golf at the St. Ignace Golf and Country Club will receive a 10% reduction in the cost of their 2021 Season Single or Family Membership.
- Also students from Moran Township, between the ages of 8 and 16, qualify for a 2021 Golf Season Ticket for 10 free rounds of golf to be used at the St. Ignace Golf and Country Club.
- These discounts for Moran Township residents were made possible by recreation funds provided by Moran Township.
- Men's League: 6:00 p.m. Tuesday
- Before league, open golf will be available until 4:30 p.m.
Golf Course Committee:
- Claudette Brown
- Mark MacDonald
- Jon Olsen
- George Yshinski
- Paul Fullerton, City Council
- Golf Course Manager: Kurt Ney
- Golf Course Superintendent: Justin Bird